Monday, June 28, 2010

A bittersweet move

I enjoyed Amarillo. really i did. it was pretty there, there was much fun stuff to do and look at in the area. i loved the atmosphere. even the hot weather didn't bother me that much. I didn't like the treatment... long story very short, the management style of our bosses in Amarillo really didn't agree with us. We started workamping to have fun and see the USA, not be berated and maltreated. if we wanted to take that kind of abuse, we never would have left our good-paying-but-stressful jobs in New Jersey.

we left

my skill with computers and hubby's skill with everything else got us snapped up from the job market very quickly and after the past 3 1/2 days on the road and 1700 miles we are in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. it's beautiful here. i look forward to my first day tomorrow.

No comments: